Climate change is real - and accelerating: Glaciers and the Polar Ice caps are melting more rapidly; and Sea levels, especially around the equator are rising even faster than official estimates; and global temperatures have continued to rise. Yet there are even more significant signs of change that point to major challenges for human civilisation in just the next few years, rather than in decades.
- Earth Magnetic Field at historic lows;
- Magnetic Pole moves nearer Russia;
- Polar Ice rapidly melting;
- Sea levels accelerate rising;
- Planet temperatures still rising;
- Next Solar Cycle a real danger;
- Pole shift imminent;
- Next Ice Age will change civilisation.